Friday, May 18, 2007

 

Homing in again...


Crystal clarity, originally uploaded by Bitterroot.

Dear blogfriends,

First of all, let me thank you for your faithful regular visits to Bitterroot and Bergamot. The number of visitors increases daily, much to my amazement and delight, and I am so happy that you are enjoying these offerings of my corner(s) of the world.

Once again, I'm on the move. I love my adopted "land of milk and honey," the welcoming Wisconsin. However, I do yearn for the hills of home in Montana. The pull of rushing waters, ponderosa pines, and mountain peaks draws me back several times a year.

I will be with family in my beloved Swan Valley (see above) and we will be seeking out points northeast of there. I'm hoping to explore many corners of pristine places in my original home before I hang up my spurs.

More to come!!!! I'll return on May 31.


Labels: , , , ,


Comments:
Have a wonderful time! I'll be looking forward to all your beautiful pictures!
 
To Bitterroot: would you be able to tell us what type of camera you used to shoot all these wonderful pictures?
 
Oh, it's beautiful! Could you fit me in a suitcase?

Looking forward to your photos.
 
Regina and Pam, thanks for your good wishes. Leaving soon if nothing goes awry!

Franklinia, my photos on this blog come from three cameras. From 2002 until the fall of 2006, I had a little Sony Cybershot that was my constant companion until it was almost worn out. Then I wanted to do more with manual controls and specialized lenses, so I purchased a Canon Rebel XT DSLR. I found I still needed a pocket camera for the everyday shots, so I replaced the Sony with a Canon PowerShot A710 IS. This blog contains photos from all three of these cameras.

Thank you for your kind words!
 
EO, my dear -- just knowing you're coming back to Montana makes me smile. It's raining today (I'm not with it enough to remember when you're going to be here) much needed moisture. I'm glad, but I would dearly love to go out with my camera -- follow you around a bit --. well, I haven't seen nearly enough of your photos lately. Wish I had more time right now, but work is super pressing. anyway, have a great time in the Swan and points northeast. I look forward to seeing what you shoot.
much love to you
 
I was just up in the Swan Valley and you can sure tell it's finally spring!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?