Sunday, May 21, 2006

 

Sweet shapes


Sweet shapes, originally uploaded by Bitterroot.

Springtime meditations... I've become quite fascinated with buds, those tiny tight little packages waiting to unfurl all manner of delicate, intricate petals. And the flowers! They fling themselves open, drink in the light, begin to brown around the edges and are gone in a few days. This hydrangea is a lovely Mother's Day gift, so I'm watching this drama day by day at close hand on my kitchen counter. Again, it's the photography that really makes me see and reflect on this cycle. This little hobby is good for the soul.


Comments:
This is a great photo!
 
Thank you sb! I had great fun with all the angles and possibilities.
 
My affection for the poetry in the prose and the photo rank equally in this gem.
 
Schuley, you are a delight to be so kind. Thank you!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?