Friday, March 10, 2006

 

Chilean rose


Chilean rose, originally uploaded by Bitterroot.


Upcoming photos will provide a glimpse at the profusion of flowers we found everywhere.


This beauty was taken in a little churchyard by the side of the road between Termas de Puyhue and Puerto Octay in Chile. The "hot poker" picture (orange flowers posted previously) was taken in the same place. I must confess I lingered in places like this with my camera when I was supposed to be making tracks on my bike. I'm glad I did, however, because I can relive these lovely spots many times over with a little help from digital technology!


Comments:
such totally feminine color. Vibrant yet soft. I love roses. The color of this one is amazing - good enough to eat. (that's a weird saying!)
 
Thank you M! I keep thinking we don't appreciate our beautiful flowers nearly enough when we have them. Spring can't come soon enough!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?