Saturday, January 21, 2006

 

Oak awaiting spring


Oak awaiting spring, originally uploaded by Bitterroot.


Chasing the light

One day recently, on behalf of our current theme of celebrating light, I explored different facets of light in southwestern Wisconsin from sunup to sundown. For the next couple of posts, I'll share some glimpses of changing light at different moments of the day.


Early afternoon: shadows lengthened early in the afternoon on this January day, but the light had a particular clarity that felt somehow hopeful.

Comments:
I know that oak tree,let me guess,the arbouretum in madison wi,right? ha ! or maybe gov.nelson state park maybe? looks like home to me!
 
You're close, but not quite there! This is in Iowa County, west of Madison.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?